Friday, August 27, 2010

Grocery Shrink Winners

It's winner time!!!!

I am so glad that so many people want to save money on their groceries!!!

So the first of the three winners of the Grocery Shrink ebook is.....



Comment number 62 is Jen from Frame Fanatic.
Blogger Jen said...
I am a happy follower! :0)




Winner number 2 is....



Which is Kristy, and Kristy I do not have an email address for you or a blog so you will need to send me your email address.
Delete

Kristy said..
I signed up for the newsletter!! I'm excited! Then winner number 3 is...
 Lacey! from Laceybugg. Lacey said... Thanks for sharing!!! I'm a Dave Ramsey follower too. I wish I had been more faithful in my budgeting the last few months... Congrats Winners! I hope you can save lots of money on your groceries now. For those that didn't win, you can still get Angela's ebook for just $9.99. Click here to go on over and buy it. You won't regret it! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! This post was sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment